Friday, July 11, 2014

Why I created a new blog

On the "Zweikönigstreffen" in Stuttgart-Heslach Ralf Krätschmer asked me about continuing my blog. Well, I think with the lack of spam protection it unfortunately is impossible, but of course it is possible to start a new one. I tried WordPress and tumblr, but on both sites I had issues, so I hope to finally be able to create the new blog here on Blogger.

Blogger belongs to Google, so there is a certain risk involved in this - maybe Blogger will be closed and merged with Google+, who knows.

Until then, this blog will be the successor to both my old blog and my website, those will most probably both be closed in 2014.

I will put the warning upfront: The contents of this blog may be offensive to people, this includes especially those that are not about chess. If you are easily offended, please refrain from killing me (especially if you're a certain ex-politician) and post some comments here or via my e-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment