Wednesday, July 6, 2016

[ADULTS ONLY] German card game on Kickstarter

As a Pagan, I believe in the complete liberation of the spirit, including sexually, and so I would like to advertise (I did not receive any compensation for it) in the following card game Yours Truly has backed.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/703192222/orgasme-sex-turned-into-a-card-game/posts/1622640

It is an adults only card game (although according to German laws minors would be fine to play it under supervision of their parents - but then as a minor in puberty, I don't think you would want to play it with your parents) based on sexual themes. Now if 6,000 backers come together, an expansion pack will be produced. Without that I wouldn't even make this post, but I want that pack. :-)

There are also some Kickstarter exclusive cards.
Unfortunately, the price is IMO steep. 20 Euro for 60-70 cards is quite expensive. I am not certain anymore but my Siedler of Catan card game I got around two decades ago was cheaper, I think.

Anyway, have a look if you're interested in a humorous sexually themed card game. Of course, not in Bavaria or the United States because it would probably be banned there faster than you could say "Texas Ranger". :-) No, that was a joke, look anyway if you're from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment